Oceanic Marine & Commodity Communication Inc.
Buyers and Sellers Condition
In the face of increasing competition, technological advances and government trade policy changes in the shipping and marine fields, all organizations are under pressure to develop new strategies, review their plans and improve their services.
Professional consulting services are becoming increasingly important as a tool to assist maritime and transport companies in the planning and monitoring of these initiative, and avoiding the encounter of dramatic surprising moves.
OMCC consulting services has the experience and the know how to meet your needs in the following fields:
- Shipping Line Management
- Intermodal Management
- NVOCC Operators Management
- Forwarding Agents
- Container Financing and Leasing
- Buying, Selling and Financing of Ships
- Commercial Management Of Ships
- International Marine of Ships
- Repairs and Spare Parts for Engines and Generators
- Cargo Control and Monitoring Systems
- Ports Cranage and Maffi Equipment
OMCC consulting services is in direct cooperation with international affiliates located in Singapore to cover the Far East, Denmark to cover the North Continent, the United Kingdom to cover Occidental and Southern Europe and in Kuwait to cover the Middle East. Our Canadian office covers the North American Continent.